Wednesday, December 2, 2009





TOGETHER AT LAST

I had planned to update my blog during isolation, but could not log in. So, sorry if you have been checking the site only to be disappointed. This thanksgiving was by far the best ever. I really missed seeing all of our extended family, but our days was filled with lots of hugs and kisses and our hearts filled with a whole new appreciation for life!

My time is isolation was not quite what I expected, I guess my expectations were too high. I went in with a list of things to accomplish, things that are impossible to do when chasing after the girls. My friend Tammy actually made a "project" each day for me to work on with a funny letter to look forward to every day! For example...Read a few books, organize pictures, make hair bows, journal, update blog, cut coupons, the list went on and on.

I did not "PLAN" on being natious and sick the entire time...that was not part of MY plan at all. But I know that there was a reason for it. Because I was feeling so weak, sick and tired, not to mention lonely. I turned to God for help, strength, and healing and wisdom. I feel like this was a time for me to be still and know that HE is GOD and that he controls every moment. I didn't ask for cancer, didn't ever even think of it making this type of impact on my family. However, I know that God allowed this to happen for a reason and I feel like it has and will continue to strengthen my faith in HIM.

I read all the cards that people have sent me and was so encouraged by the reminders of hope, peace, healing, and the power of prayer. More than anything, I just had time to reflect on all the blessing that God has given me. I am so thankful for the people that God has placed in my life to encourage, pray for, support, listen, and love me! My prayer is that God will use me to minister to others in the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment