Monday, December 21, 2009

Making a difference

Our wonderful friends came over tonight to celebrate God's faithfulness! It's amazing to think about how much has happened in the past few months. God has comforted us through our wonderful friends and family.

Tonight, we were able to eat, laugh, talk and watch the clip on NBC. It was "short and sweet" like I expected, but all the parts talking about God and his healing and sovereignty were taken out. I really think that by the time they cut out all my answers about Christ, they weren't left with much else! LOL!!

My prayer is that it would raise awareness about cancer and encourage people to be proactive about their health and the health of those they love.

There is also an online interview on the internet that is longer and once again, you can see the pauses and breaks were they skipped over the God parts. I think that God was still glorified because He is the one who is making a difference in my life daily!!

I just want to thank everyone once again for the prayers, cards, and continued support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment