Friday, July 16, 2010

Results of the scan

Thanks for all of yall that have been praying for me and checking in on me!!
My friend Kristin came up last night and woke up early this morning to go with me to my Drs. appointment. She's such a sweet, dedicated friend!!
Today I had my full body scan. I got the results soon after. The Dr. said that it was clear!! I am so relieved and thankful! The blood work came back a little high, they wanted it to be between 0-2 and it was a 2.9. There is a team of Drs.(endocronologist, ENT, nuclear med. and oncology) that will meet next week to discuss the next step. I may have to repeat the diet, thyrogen injections, and all the bloodwork again in three months. I am praying that is not the case. I
will go back to Emory Thurs. and should know more then.
I'm going to go EAT now, I forgot how good food is! It has so much flavor again!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear your scan is clear and will be praying that you get a break from drs, needles, and hospitals. Jeff and I are reading Crazy Love and doing the study guide, it is an AWESOME book. I hope it will bring you much encouragement. You are such an example of God's promises and love. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! It's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete