Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm still yours

I'm updating this blog with Hallie in my lap, so it may be short! I've been constantly listening to this new song and wanted to put it the lyrics on here. I've also been listening to the book Crazy Love (on CD). They have reminded me of how incredible and powerful God is. He knows us and sees what our future holds, yet we question his choices or doubt his sovereignty. I've spent the last few days at Emory getting ready to have my scan this Friday. So far, I've had bloodwork and my two injections. I've been on a diet for 2 weeks, it's really been so much easier this time around. My mom made some delicious bread and my friends from High School suprised me with an array of delicious foods that they made for me themselves!! I was very impressed and grateful that they took the time to do that for me. I am so blessed!

Tomorrow I will get my dose of radioactive iodine. Friday is the whole body scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment