Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update from the doctor

I heard back from my Doctor a few days ago about the results from the check up and bloodwork. He said that my TSH levels were really high (5) and needed to be lower. Also, there were 2 lymphnodes that were questionable, but looked benign. They want to go ahead and do the 1 year scan early to make sure everything is okay!

So I went today and got more bloodwork done....with my 2 little girls. Hallie was sitting in my lap and Laney Grace was saying "please don't hurt my mama!" Afterwards, I thought we all deserved a treat so we went to Chick-Fil-A and got some ice cream!!

I'm going to call the Drs. again tomorrow and find out if the bloodwork was still the same or if the second opinion is different. Either way, I'll be glad to know what's going on! If the levels are high, they will just adjust how much medicine that I am taking. I will write more later and put up some new pictures of Laney Grace's first dance recital!! She was so adorable!!

2 comments: